Thursday, January 15, 2009

Obama Family moving in

The Today show this morning was all about the Obama's getting ready to move in. They had an interior decorator taking control. Out of all the theme's to choose, they go for the Hollywood Theme? HUH? I am pretty sure that would not be my first choice. The decorator said he would start on the children's rooms first. I would have a hay day with that. Do you know how much the president is alloted to redecorate! Holy Cow Bat man. I could by a big ole house for the amount they spend to remodel. So below are a few ideas I had for them to remodel with!

I could cook here. I love the layout!

Pottery Barn! Very delicate.

OHHH LALA!!! This is where the magic would happen!

Very nice, not sure where to go #2 but it is nice.

Love the play room! Very bright

Austin Powers would love to come and visit!

Study...the planet maybe!
I thought I did a great job and I think the Obama's would be proud and take my designs into consideration. If you think of something I may need to add or that you would let me know!

No comments: