Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Biggest loser review

Last night was extrememly dramatic...what can I say, it had to of been the hardest decision ever! The 2 people who needed to stay the most were below the yellow line. So unfortunatley we said goodbye to the white team. I know the point is to work hard as a team and from home but I do believe he has worked harder than anyone on the show and Stella didn't even get a chance. Then Joelle has the oppertunity to be the laziest one and she gets to stay!!!! I hate this situation and I think that Stella should have a chance...hopefully they will bring the 9 back later in the show.
In addition to: Daniel worked extrememly hard and for him to loose only 3 lBS...yikes. I am really upset...now for the good stuff!


What was your deal last night BOB...you freaked out...I will admit that I loved it though! Joelle should get the boot! I hope he pushes her so far she feels like quiting.


2 comments:

Aubrey said...

Okay...so I have DVR and hadn't watched yet when I read your post. I had to stop and go watch immediately. Bob cracked me up! I'm sure that he probably won't be welcome in Joelle's neighborhood any time soon!

Collins Fam said...

Aubrey, that is the funniest comment I have read in a long time! Thanks!