Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'll Miss You Grandma!

Grandma Faith took her last breath this morning at 6:15. It was the most releaving moment anyone could ask for. She was so tramatized and it was time for her to make her tranisition with the Lord. The nurse last night asked me to take my grandpa home for some rest because she thought that he was the one holding her spirit there. She told me in confidence that she would pass when he leaves...and she did. I got the call this morning and brought my Grandpa back to the hospital. Please pray for my mom, she is trying to be so strong and she needs to break down!!!! She wouldn't even come to the hospital because she didn't want to see her mom that way. I didn't make or pressure her so keep her in your thoughts and pray that she can have mourning that she needs and be comfortable with it. As the oldest child I think that it is very hard for her! I will post arrangements later and let you know. Until then,

GOD Bless
Jessica Collins

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

torsacit
Hey,
Just wanted to let you know that your family is in the church's prayers. The church wanted to send a plant but we didn't want you to have to drag it home so we are sending it to the shop and Josh said He would take it home. Josh came over for supper tonite and we can't get Him to leave,ha ha.
Stay strong and trust that the Lord will bring you through this.
In our thoughts and prayers,
Pastor Tom
New Beginnings Church