Friday, January 9, 2009

Heart attach

So I almost had a heart attack today when I tried to call my husband and no answer. He was suppose to take Claire to the sitter and at noon I called the sitter to see if Claire was there and she said no! I freaked out because I could not get ahold of Chris...so I called Jared to see if he had noticed Chris's truck at home and he said yes. So I am thinking that something is wrong because he was not responding to my calls and Claire hadn't been to Jamie's yet. Finally, Jamie called me and said that Chris was pulling in! I told her to have him call me right away. I broke down on him because I was so SCARED! I have never felt that way before...ever!
So now I ask, how long do you wait or what do you do when you are paniked. Should I have sent someone to check on them...do I wait...what do you do? Is instinct enough?

Jess

No comments: