Monday, April 6, 2009

Movie Review

Pretty boring weekend. Took claire and my niece Kaitly to an Easter Egg hunt on Saturday! It was beautiful outside. Claire won a ton of candy and Kaitlyn won a 50.00 savings bond so it was definately worth going! Watched a few movies this weekend...here is my review.


Changeling - Angeline Jolie
Great movie, the picture quality was amazing! great acting...I gave it a 2 thumbs up!!!!
The book was wayyyyy better! The movie had bad acting, terrible graphics, and left out so many good parts that the book picked up on. I hope New Moon is better!

This movie has to be the most emotional movie I have ever watched. The aching in my stomach at the end of this movie almost made me vomit. Holy Cow. I have never had the same emotions before that I construed throughout this movie.
Adam Sandler - Bedtime stories -
Cute...very unrealistic though. Could have put more into the stories but overall I gave it a 2 thimbs up. I enjoyed it!





No comments: