Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VOTE FOR BRITA

I received this email from Brittany today!!! Please vote for her!!!


Hey,
I need a favor. I entered a holy jean contest to win chute tickets and a back stage tour at the PBR event that is here in Evansville next Friday, and I made it in the top 4! But now, I need all of you to vote for me so that I can actually win the tickets. Eric is going to bull riding class in 4 weeks, and it would be awesome if I could win this for him so he can see what its like behind the scenes.
And in case you can't tell which one is me, I'm the fourth one down:
http://wkdq.com/Contests/ShowUsYourHoles/tabid/9669/Default.aspx
YEE HAW!
Thanks,
Brita
PS - My jeans are actually worn in that way. I didn't buy them like that or cut them up like the other contestants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To vote for Brita pick the 4th pic she's the one in the yellow shirt!!! NOT the last pic!!!