Thursday, March 12, 2009

Retraction

Kelly Clarkson's performance last night has been gratley raved about. (Type it in on google and see what you get) The hype is...is she prego? Because her appearance is much more different than before. If anyone took offense to the weight gain I pointed out to Kelly that I posted previously, I apologize...I guess I should have worded that different.

FROM BABBLE.COM
Kelly Clarkson performed on last night's American Idol, and while she sounded great it wasn't her voice that's got everyone talking. The internet was buzzing with rumors that the singer is pregnant, pointing out her weight gain and what appeared to be a baby bump. Clarkson performed, "My Life Would Suck Without You," and I'm sure tongues were wagging that she was singing the song to her unborn child. Of course, Clarkson has been widely quoted lately as saying she has "no desire" to have children and that she "would not be a good mother." But haven't we heard that from celebrities before, and the next thing you know they're picking out cribs at Petit Trésor? Check out this video of Clarkson's performance last night, and see if you think she's got a bun in the oven:

Anywho...if you want to see her performance...visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?






Again, I was just commenting on her before and after







No comments: