Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Are you rude? Maybe you should think again

I am a follower of CNN because I find it interesting and there is a story on there from Oprah about what is rude and what we consider rude... http://www.cnn.com/2008/LIVING/personal/11/11/o.are.you.rude.test/index.html

I personally find some of these things rude myself but then after reading the article...I start picking things out in everyday life that I see that I decided is rude and it is now driving me CRAZY... so I decided to talk it out with myself... I have listed below some things that I think are rude in civility today and tell me if you agree and if you have something to ad to it...also, bloggers, you can start this on your page as well with what you think is rude...
Don't forget to read the article! IT is so true!

1.) I work in sales and I get hung up on a lot on the phone and I am just trying to provide business owners a resource and they are soooo rude right now. I hope they do not treat paying customers this way.

2.) People who argue with what you say...just trying to find something that is not completely valid in your statement!!!

3.) People who run there hands under the water and do not use soap!

4.) Reading over my shoulder...

5.) Leaving your dishes and trash next to the can or dishwasher but definatley cannot make it in there!

Okay enough for now....let me know yours!!!!

No comments: