Thursday, August 7, 2008

Hello...


Okay, all of my friends have blogs and I find myself on my brakes at work, lunch, or even when I get home, logging on to the net to see who has posted what so I decided to try this out to see what happens when I make my own. As you all know I am a mother to litte Claire Collins and she is just a little piece of heaven. She is so much like me that it is very amusing to constantly compare. My husband Chris works at Ameren on the ever so wonderful swing shift that does not mesh with our lives at all but we survive it. So I decided that on the nights he is either at work or the days when he is sleeping, this will be kind of fun. I am not good at the decorations or all that fun stuff but I will learn as I go so if you have any tips, let me know! One thing that I am looking forward to is VIVA! Las Vegas with the Root family on Sept 12th!!!! If there are things that you think we definatley need to scope out, let me know!!! Well happing bloggin to everyone and I will keep you posted with my very business life! ENJOY!

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

yay! love the blog! Claire is such a beauty!