Friday, August 8, 2008

Book Party


I had an Usborne book party last night and I will tell you what, what a crazy house. My child loves books and therefore though it would be okay to take all the books from the stand that she wanted! It was a good night though! My sister in law Cheryl and the ever so popluar in our house, KK...was there to help with Claire. My other Fav SIS N LAW - Jill Michl, did not come because of her family stopping by, but I know she will make it up to me!!! Love her! Thank you to KK for help with my little one! KK said...Don't put me on your blog...I told her too bad! Jill, I will get you and Zoe Bug on here one day too! Also, my pictures of Claire we just had done are on the www.grinsandgiggles.smugmug.com they are password protected so just shoot me an email or text, call whatever and I will get it for you! So have a great Friday...

No comments: