Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update...Enjoy

So what the heck have I been doing? Well its small town and I think most of you know so lets check out the fun stuff I have been up to!

First - Claire...her hair is getting so long and she loves to have it braided. It is long enough now to braid down both sides. She is so darn cute!

Evansville - So what the heck do I do in Evansville? I love to go down there and stay with Brita and boat or go to the river all weekend long. It is so much fun and we are definatley making up for the past 3 years of our lives we have missed! I love you Brita!

This was the view out the boat on the way to Kentucky lake. Yes we boated 10 hrs both ways from MT. Vernon, IN to KY LAKE! It was awesome! We were way burnt.
Then Casey came for a couple days! That was fun. Went fishing and spent a lot of time together. Casey is my brother by the way...he lives in Dallas.
Brother Casey holding up fish I caught. He came in from Texas to watch my lil brother Bill graduate H.S. IN effingham, it was sad to see the last one go!

My big blue gill fish I caught with my brother Casey, he was jealous!

Claire loves pudding cups now! Too bad she looks like she has billy bob teeth.

Claire going down the big girl slide at the strawberry fest. She is geting so big...
This is really all I have for now but stay tunned. I am sure I will think of more stuff to cue you in on....by the way, head over to Stephanie Roots blog if you haven't scoped it out yet. She is coming home!!!! AH YEAH~





1 comment:

erection pills said...

Amazing blog! Do you have any suggestions for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any tips? Bless you!